Underground Pallet - Hip Hop Look
You will need
Stand Out “Elite Cream to Powder”, or “Show Off” liquid Foundation. Stand Out Translucent “Pressed For Time” Blot Powder Compact. “Underground” Hip Hop Pallet. Stand Out water resistant “Under Study” Primer & “Call Back Black “Mascara. Stand Out “Pointe Me In The Right Direction” Liquid liner. White pencil. Stand Out “Delicate” Lip liner, Stand Out “Unveiled” Copper brown Lip Stick. Stand Out half/ Full lashes. Theatrical strength glue. Stand Out Brush Kit.
Underground Hip Hop Pallet Price: $95.00
Pallet Contains 5 shadows 3 Blush
Opening Scene: Skin
- 1st Apply foundation with your brush or sponge to entire face, neck and ears blending in well.
- 2nd With your powder brush, apply Pressed for Time blot powder over entire face.
ACT 1: Brows
- 1st With your Brow comb, brush & Groom brows.
- 2nd Fill Brows with your angle liner in a shade that matches your natural hair colour.
ACT 2: Eyes
- 1st With Shadow brush, apply “Natural dancer” base colour over entire eye lid up to brow bone.
- 2nd “Pointe Me In The Right Direction” Liquid liner along upper lash line.
- 3rd “Allegro Dancer” Shimmer brown to crease extending to a flick at the outer corner.
- 4th Apply “Funky Dancer” Purple Shimmer, over eye lid.
- 5th Apply “ Out Going Dancer” Green Glitter to the inner corner of the eye.
- 6th “Onstage Dancer” Shimmer white, highlighting brow bone.
- 7th Apply white pencil on the inside of the lower lash line.
- 8th Apply “Allegro Dancer” under lower lashes as a liner, heaviest at the outer corner.
- 9th Apply a think line of glue to Stand Out’s Half lashes and wait 1-2 minutes until “tacky”
- 10th Coat & bind lashes with Understudy primer & Call Back Black mascara
Finale: Cheeks & Lips
- 1st With your blush brush apply “Spot Light or Standing Ovation” blush to the apples of the cheeks blending up and out towards the hair line.
- 2nd Line and fill lips with “Delice” lip liner. Smooth with lip brush.
- 3th Using your lip brush fill with “Unveiled” Copper Brown Lip stick.
- For a vamped up look substitute “Allegro Dancer” for “Mysterious Dancer”
- Try using “We Want more or “Stardom” blush to apples of the cheeks for lyrical hip hop & Breaking.
- Have fun trying bewitched or Fair Dust Lip gloss!