Rhythm Dancer - Jazz/Tap Look
You will need
Stand Out “Elite Cream to Powder”, or “Show Off” liquid Foundation. Stand Out Translucent “Pressed For Time” Blot Powder Compact.
“Rhythm Dancer” Jazz/Tap Pallet. Stand Out water resistant “Under Study” Primer & “Call Back Black “Mascara. Stand Out “Pointe Me In The Right Direction” Liquid liner.
White pencil. Stand Out “Ruby” Lip liner, Stand Out “On Fire” Red Lip Stick. Stand Out half/ Full lashes. Theatrical strength glue. Stand Out Brush Kit.
Pallets to create this look;
Rhythm Dancer Jazz/Tap Pallet Price: $95.00
Pallet Contains 5 shadows 3 Blush
Eye Shadows Needed:
Opening Scene: Skin
- 1st Apply "SHOW TIME" or "MAKE UP & DANCE" liquid or cream foundation with your foundation brush to entire face, neck and ears blending in well.
- 2nd With your powder brush, apply PRESSED FOR TIME blot powder over entire face.
ACT 1: Brows
- 1st With your Brow comb, brush & Groom brows.
- 2nd Fill Brows with your angle liner in "CONTENT Dancer" or a shade that matches your natural hair colour.
ACT 2: Eyes
- 1st With Shadow brush, apply “Natural dancer” base colour over entire eye lid up to brow bone.
- 2nd “TUTU GOOD" cream liner along upper lash line.
- 3rd “JAZZ Dancer” deep shimmer grey to crease extending to a rounded flick at the outer corner.
- 4th Apply “Successful Dancer” Gold, over eye lid.
- 5th Use “Natural Dancer” to blend your lines in well.
- 6th “ONSTAGE Dancer” Shimmer white, highlighting brow bone.
- 7th Apply white pencil on the inside of the lower lash line & along outer corner.
- 8th Apply “CONTENT Dancer” under lower lashes as a liner.
- 9th Apply a think line of glue to Stand Out’s Half lashes and wait 1-2 minutes until “tacky”
- 10th Coat & bind lashes with Understudy primer & Call Back Black mascara
Finale: Cheeks & Lips
- 1st With your blush brush apply “CURTAIN CALL” blush to the apples of the cheeks blending up and out towards the hair line.
- 2nd To define the face Contour hair & jaw line with "BRING IT ON" & SHOW TIME blush colour, blending in well.
- 3rd Line and fill lips with our stand out RED lip liner. Smooth with lip brush.
- 4th Using your lip brush fill with “On Fire” Red Lip stick.
- For a stronger look apply “NATIONAL Dancer” bronze to the lid of the eye as well as under your lower lash line
- For a smoother eye liner line, apply “CONFIDENT Dancer” Matt black over liquid or cream liner.