Emotions Pallet - Contemporary/Lyrical Look
You will need
Stand Out “Elite Cream to Powder”, or “Show Off” liquid Foundation. Stand Out Translucent “Pressed For Time” Blot Powder Compact. “Emotions” Contemporary/Lyrical Pallet. Stand Out water resistant “Under Study” Primer & “Call Back Black “Mascara. Stand Out “Pointe Me In The Right Direction” Liquid liner. White pencil. Stand Out “Dream” Lip liner, Stand Out “Unveiled” Lip Stick. Stand Out half lashes. Theatrical strength glue. Stand Out Brush Kit.
Pallets to create this look;
Emotions Contemporary/Lyrical Pallet Price: $95.00
Pallet Contains 5 shadows 3 Blush
Opening Scene: Skin
- 1st Apply foundation with your brush or sponge to entire face, neck and ears blending in well.
- 2nd With your powder brush, apply Pressed for Time blot powder over entire face.
ACT 1: Brows
- 1st With your Brow comb, brush & Groom brows.
- 2nd Fill Brows with your angle liner in a shade that matches your natural hair colour.
ACT 2: Eyes
- 1st With Shadow brush, apply “ Adage Dancer” base colour over entire eye lid up to brow bone.
- 2nd “Pointe Me In The Right Direction” Liquid liner along upper lash line.
- 3rd “Free Dancer” Medium brown to lid & crease.
- 4th Apply “Magical Dancer over brown.
- 5th Apply “Ice Dancer” over eye lid.
- 6th “Pure Dancer” Matt white, highlighting brow bone.
- 7th Apply white pencil on the inside of the lower lash line.
- 8th Apply “Free Dancer” under lower lashes as a liner.
- 9th Apply a think line of glue to Stand Out’s Half lashes and wait 1-2 minutes until “tacky”
- 10th Coat & bind lashes with Understudy primer & Call Back Black mascara
Finale: Cheeks & Lips
- 1st With your blush brush apply “Matinee” blush to the apples of the cheeks blending up and out towards the hair line.
- 2nd To define the face Contour hair & jaw line with blush colour, blending in well.
- 3rd Line and fill lips with “Dream” lip liner. Smooth with lip brush.
- 4th Using your lip brush fill with “Unveiled” Copper brown Lip stick.
- For a more earthy version, Substitute “ice Dancer” with “Sweet Dancer”
- Try using “Take A Bow or Curtsey” blush to apples of the cheeks.
- For a softer eye liner line, apply “Earth Dancer” medium brown over liquid liner.
- Try applying “Fair dust” soft pink lip gloss over lip stick or liner for a nude lip look.
- Mix Vaseline with blush for a lip tint.